Sleep Life Center is a fully accredited sleep center that provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of a full spectrum of sleep disorders such as snoring, sleep apnea syndromes, insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, circadian rhythm disorders and parasomnias . We have a bilingual staff who are experts in all sleep disorders. They will be happy to guide you through the whole experience. We even follow up to see if extra aid is needed months after your visit. Here at Sleep Life Center we care.
Services offered by Sleep Life Center:
Patient evaluation and treatment
Multiple Sleep Latency Test (test for narcolepsy, an uncontrollable urge to sleep)
Your sleep specialist will order a test that monitors your sleep patterns for an entire night. This pain-free clinical assessment is called a sleep study that consist of monitoring you while you sleep. This is done with specific monitors that track your brain waves, eye and jaw movements. It also monitors heart rate, oxygen level, breathing patters, even leg movements. As you can imagine this study is as easy as you sleeping. You wont even notice we are around. The sleep technician will observe and record your entire sleep session from a different room to give you peace and comfort. Your sleep technician will explain the sleep study in detail before the study begins. In the morning you will be greeted by the technician to help you with any questions you may have, provide a quick breakfast and showers are available if needed.
What sets up apart?
- As a nationally accredited sleep center, our patients are evaluated by a board sleep certified sleep physician.
- Our friendly and helpful sleep technicians maintain the highest credentials available in the industry.
- We accept most insurance plans and we obtain the authorization from your insurance plan.
- We never charge a facility fee, unlike hospitals or other centers.
- Our turn around time of your results are less than a week, sometimes even faster. We know you are waiting anxious for your results
- Our center is secured with access codes to enter our establishment.
- Our accommodations are like home or better. Rooms are equipped with different bed sizes for your comfort (even King size). All include a flat screen, streaming TV, and complementary wireless high speed internet. Each room is newly designed for your comfort.
Meet Our Medical Director
Dr. Avecillas completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center in Miami. FL. In addition, he completed his fellowship in pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep medicine at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio. Board-certified in internal medicine, critical care medicine, pulmonary disease and sleep medicine, Dr. Avecillas has also served as a clinical instructor at Miller School of Medicine and is a member of several professional organization
Insurances we take:
- Healthy kids